Thursday, October 1, 2015

Ramblings on October 1, 2015

Wow. It's been a while. Hey. How's life?

I'm going to be honest here, school is hell. A complete living hell. There's no reward in it for me anymore. There's just going to be another assignment, there's just going to be another test. I can't wait until I'm able to start working full time.

Along with that, I've gotten really, really depressed. Like the other day I laid face down in the middle of my floor for 2 hours because I didn't have the energy to do anything. I kind of feel like doing that again right now, but instead I'm writing this. Might as well do something to let my feelings out. Not like I feel like I can share how I feel with anyone without being an added stress that I don't want them to have to deal with.

I know everyone says, "Oh, you're not a burden. Just talk to us!" You see, it's not that easy when you believe you're just a worthless piece of shit and think that everyone else feels that way about you, too, and doesn't want to have to deal with your sorry ass. Yes, that's truly how it feels. It's okay if you don't understand. Not many people do.

ANYWAYS, on a bit of a lighter note, I've applied to a bunch of colleges, but on a bit of a less light note, none of them have gotten back to me yet. I'm pretty sure my grades and stuff are too shit to be accepted anywhere. Apparently a 2.98 GPA isn't good enough for anything. But hey, I hear it's easy-ish to get hired into retail without a college degree. Maybe I'll just do that.

Anyway, this was kind of a sad and depressing thingy.

You're all awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment