Sunday, August 9, 2015

Ramblings on August 9, 2015.

Oh hai.

Yeah, I've been internetless for the last few days. My deepest apologies.

Speaking of the internet, we, as humans, are rapidly becoming more focused on electronic interaction than face-to-face interaction. Unlike other people, however, I don't think this is a bad thing. I just think it's something everyone needs to be open-minded about, because, really, it's just a faster version of the postal service. All you people who are older than about 30 (rough number, DON'T YELL AT ME, yes, younger people can understand this too) should be able to see the difference. If you're willing to write letters and talk on the phone but are against social media, you're kind of missing out. But hey, to each their own.

Does anyone out there either agree, agree but with a side note, or disagree with this? I'd seriously love to hear from anyone. Don't be afraid to comment.

You're all awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment